Guest Services Attendant (Saturdays)
Dallas Party Bike is looking for friendly and fun Guest Services Attendants to join our growing team!
Position Description: The Guest Services Attendant is our front-line host/hostess with the mostest who ensures the party begins and ends seamlessly, coordinates the necessary details in between, and facilitates a memorable party bike experience for our guests.
As a Guest Services Attendant, your role is vital to our team success on our busy Saturdays.
Primary responsibilities include opening and closing the facility, setting up our guest check-in area, communicating with guests prior to their arrival, coordinating their check-in process upon arrival, and directing the guests to the staging area where they will begin their party.
Additional responsibilities include answering customer phone calls, taking photos for social media, supporting the party bike pilots and manager, and keeping the facility and check-in area clean and organized.
You will be required to multitask and think on your feet, predict potential challenges and find ways to solve them before an issue arises. Being helpful, customer-oriented, detailed, and having good time management skills are a must to be a successful member of the party bike team.
This position requires availability all day Saturday and could be up to a 12 hour shift (approximately 10am – 10pm). This is perfect for someone looking for a great, fun weekend gig!
Successful completion of our paid training program, designed to provide the skills necessary to deliver a 5-star experience for our guests, is required.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Open and close the facility
- Perform clean up and prep duties
- Set up the check-in area
- Assist and direct our guests at check-in area
- Ensure all guests sign waivers, check their IDs, and give them instructions in an entertaining but controlled manner
- Answer basic guest phone calls and questions
- Assist the pilots and manager as necessary for a smooth operation
- Take pictures of groups for social media use
Candidates are required to have:
- Availability all day Saturday, from approximately 10am to 10pm
- Amazing personality with customer service and phone skills
- Desire and ability to work with and handle large groups
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as a team and go out of your way to help your teammates
- Ability to work independently, efficiently, and unsupervised
- Demonstrated professional appearance and behavior at all times
- Ability to be consistently timely and reliable
- Reliable transportation
- Valid Dallas driver’s license
- Clean motor vehicle record – NO DUIs OR SUSPENSIONS
- Pass criminal background check
We believe that people from many different backgrounds have the ability to be great guest services attendants!
- Customer service
- Restaurant / Hosting / Serving / Bartending
- Call Center
- Acting / Performing / Musician
- Tour Guide
- Security / Door
- Alcohol / Fake ID Training
- Love of local history, culture, craft beer, wine, art, food
Pay and Incentives:
Position is hourly and part-time. This position is for Saturdays only, so availability all day Saturday from approximately 10am to 10pm is required.
We believe in a strong compensation package so that everyone works hard to deliver a fantastic experience for our guests. Compensation is as follows:
- $10/hour wage and paid training
- $4 per ride tip out from the pilots (10-25 rides depending on the day)
- Any additional tips received
If this position sounds like a great fit for you, please fill out the form below and send to us the required information so we can get in touch.